Thursday 23 June 2011

First Muaz then Syikin..

I had two unfortunate incident these few days. My nephew, Muaz had an accident while playing  at the playground. He fall down while climbing the stairs. He was vomitting and brought to Terendak Hospital. He was under close monitoring by doctors for 24 hours. Alhamdulillah, no severe injury. He was discharged yesterday.

2nd one was my sister in law, Syikin. She had dengue and warded at Damai Service Hospital Melawati. Poor her...dah la husband jauh.. I intended to take EL for 2 days to take care her little girl, Zara but cancelled as Syikin's sister had volunteered to do so. My turn to take care Zara is this Saturday and Sunday. Not sure for how long she will be warded. Hope she will be ok and get well soon.

p/s- Ya allah ya tuhan kami lindungilah keluarga kami dari segala musibah...amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment