Friday 27 September 2013

Friday nite

Assalammualaikum,

Today feels like dining out for dinner and all of us ended up at TGI Fridays Wangsa Walk. We had a stumpuous dinner there. We planned to go for a movie after the dinner, to check out new KRU release but the movie was not on screen on midnight show. So, we proceed to my hubby's favourate place, Starbuck. While enjoying his coffee, I take a chance of updating my blog.

The movie has been reviewed badly by some of the viewer, even they have left the theatre before it finished. Actually,  I'm very proud of the efforts made by KRU and I don't give a damn about the reviews. In my opinion, this is an initial move for local film industries to produce a prestiges product. Syabas KRU.

Last but not least, congratulations to Adam AF and Fiza Elite on their marriage yesterday. What a shock.

Gambar mesti ada..





Champion BBQ Chicken...memang champion pun, boleh share 2 orang


Sizzling Chicken n Cheese


Yours truly - 1 combo fajitas..share wtih hubby


Alhamdulillah...everybody are hungry, semua makanan di atas habis tanpa meninggalkan sebarang bukti..hehehhe...

Have a great weekend every one.





No comments:

Post a Comment