Friday 10 February 2012

Rainbow buttercake - the story behind it

 


My wish to make Rainbow Buttercake has been accomplished....with totally depend on beginners luck and insufficient tools. I believed it was superbly done.  At first, maybe the mixture was wrong or because I had used a 6 inches baking tray (as recommended by the recipe), the first layer turned out to be so thin. I felt so hopeless and thought of giving a day off but with the support of my daughter and her willingness to give her hand, I tried with another mixture and it turned out so well. The cake had taken 6 hours of my sleeping time (from 10 p.m until 4 a.m) but it was worth doing.

The cake was mend for Zara's birthday cake....Huh....what a release...
....and....on the Zara's big day...it end up with a bag of compliments for her auntie....me...hehehe 

For information, the recipe is from Zarin Bahrin's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment