Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hectic week

Assalammualaikum,

Its already June, time flew so fast...this week was a very tired week started from the very 1st of the month my day was occupied doing processing Felda IPO financing for MITI offer.  For your information, this Felda IPO is the 2nd largest in the world after Facebook. 

Unfortunately, the deadline is during the school holiday which most of my colleagues were on leave. The work overloaded due to inadequate manpower, huhuhu... today I miss my breakfast, lunch and taking a very late dinner. I only had 4 pieces of biscuits and 2 cups coffee since this morning and was working until late night for the past one week. I sincerely wish this counter will fetch a good premium on the listing day and all the investors will gain a good return as the interest charged on the financing by my office is very high compared to other commercial bank and furthermore, most  the applicants are Bumiputra.

However, in the middle of the hectic week, I managed to escape to an island with few friends. I was not able to cancel my leave as the flight ticket was pre-book.  The trip is actually went through not according to plan and many unexpected things happened but it was very enjoyable and memorable event.  I will feed the details later and better called the day off....goodnight .....z z z z z z z z z z z z z  


No comments:

Post a Comment