Sunday 17 June 2012

Marche - Tak berbaloi dgn apa yg kita byr

Assalammualaikum,

Somewhere in April 2012, my sister, Waty had treated my another sister's family and us dinner...we had decided to meet at Curve and end up dining at Marche.  At the time my sister mentioned Marche, my husband face turn sour and suggested not to joint them and dine somewhere else but with unfairly discussion with him we joint my 2 sisters.

The place is quite crowded when we were there and peoples queuing to order and collect their foods.  The place is very warm, stuffy and hectic. Everything is self service and it was very troublesome to dine there if with families. I really do not know the concept of the restaurant as for me it was very unpleasant place to dine in. 
  
I was puzzled in choosing the foods coz it was too expensive and I setlled for chicken chop and lamb chop for Soraya. The chicken and lamb were grill in large quantity together with sausage, seafood and other things and the taste is just okay same standard like my place night market's grill chicken. My husband had a potato risola which according to him.....boleh la.

But for all you know, our bills was over RM300.  To my surprise, the foods we had are not lavish and not everyone were taking main course meals. For that price, we could have a very good and pleasant dinner else where. 

So, I guess this restaurant is copied from some European country food market. I dont know about other customers but in my sincere opinion, I regret for having dinner there.  















Anyway, thanks to waty belanja makan mlm tu. lain kali kita g mkn tempat lain plk ye..semuga dimurahklan rezeki dan dieprmudahkan segala urusan..




No comments:

Post a Comment