Wednesday 26 September 2012

A quick one..

Busy, busy, busy....

This is a the real never ending story. Just after finishing the T*B esos applications, not even be able to catch my breath another wave came, A***O Miti shares issue of which deadline is tomorrow. The assignment do not really bother me but the deadline do. The pressure and speed to meet the deadline will welcome mistakes. There were calls from clients asking about submitting application for financing but due to time constraint to meet the deadline, I have rejected their request.

The works really taxing me. Even my trip to Kuantan still not updated. Oh..last weekend I baked cake for my friend's niece birthday. I will post the photos when I'm free..

Hope everything goes well tomorrow, insyallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment