Thursday 11 August 2011

6 & 7 Ramadhan

Spent my weekend at my husband hometown, Tronoh or its glamour name Seri Iskandar. It was quite sometimes since our last visit there ie. last Hari Raya Puasa. Actually, it's not that we don't want to go back so often but MIL always come to KL visiting her anak-anak here...nothing to do at kampung so jalan2 gi kl la..

Started our journey after Soraya's music class around 5 pm last Saturday. We expected to reach Tronoh exactly at break fast time so no need to help preparation ..hehehe..good plan kan...penat oi travel jauh2 lps tu nak kena tolong..since Lala's parents are working on weekend we brought her together..so every weekend Lala will be us...whenever friends asked is lala are daughter husband will answer yes..so cute..

Reached MIL's place 5 minute after break fast, just a perfect timing, so we straight away joint the family feast. As i remembered MIL had prepared a few dishes that night like pandan chicken, prawn sambal with petai, mixed vege, beef curry and few others..my SIL helping her to prepare all the dishes..I had 3 glasses of watermelon juice that night so i cannot eat much..ooh so hot here..that night, we all KL people cannot sleep..Lala also can't sleep..she woke up a few times and cried...tak selesa because the weather kot...

Sunday husband ajak teman dia pergi cari kasut..actually he can't stand the weather tu yg ajak i keluar. Went to Ipoh Parade to look for his shoe but before my husband buy his I bought one for myself first..ye la dia nak cari kasut lama sgt..before leaving Ipoh Parade, we stop at Focus Point to replace my missing glass. This is my third glass. I found a sunglasses brand DIOR...nice and i tried it...look nice on me..tapi tak beli la kot..tak ada budget even ada discount 40%. 



Pick up Aisam at UITM Seri Iskandar on the way back as we planned to bring him for break fast. Correction on the first line..not i accompanied my husband, my husband accompanied me instead hehehe...

My husband treat his family for break fast at Syuen Hotel Ipoh. Reached there around 7.00pm. Husband's friend also there.  The place was already crowded. I noticed the waiter keep replanishing the empty trays "mcm tak cukup-cukup". I only had a little portion of nasi minyak, chicken and vege..uhh my stomach full already, not like those days when I can swallowed almost anything at the food counter. We are the last few came out from the plac after long bored waiting for my husband who continue lepak with his friends at the hotels club. I saw a bunch of leftovers in most of the tables..what a waste..tadi ambik kau tak ingat..tamak haloba manusa ni..bila ambik food mcm ko sorang je nak makan tak ingat org lain...masalah org kita bila mkn buffet..tamak..emo la pulak hihi..














Left Syuen Hotel around 9.30 pm sent Aisam back to his dent and rest. We planned to start journey back to KL at 2.00 am to avoid traffic jam. Me and husband intend to take a nap until then. MIL busy cooking chicken rendang for us to tapau home. A nap konon...sedar -sedar omg..already 4 am. We left MIL's house after sahur at 4.40am and joint the crowd race to office frm Bukit Beruntung...sampai KL sambung tido..

No comments:

Post a Comment