Friday 30 December 2011

Kelam kabut hari terakhir kerja..



Assalammualaikum,

It's the last working day for the year but things not turning out so good. Some troubles in office and I have to be answerable for the mistakes done by my office clerk. Furthermore, the accounts were not under my care at all but since my colleague was on leave, I have to attend the matter.... I became very angry bird #@$%^&*
 
Let share with all

swap documents..the so called most important documents were sent to wrong branch resulting the branch which supposed to receive the documents barked at me sought explanation and require to rectify the mistake. So...who do you think to come up with the explanation....akak jugak.  Finally, we agreed to waive the interest for all affected clients.

Another trouble....This is about client under AirAsia which is actually not under my branch's account.  This client opened and account with us on 5 Dec 2011 and apply for loan to exercise his AirAsia ESOS. According to the dealer (Kota Damansara Br) my colleague has informed him that the loan application was approved (correct me if I am wrong Alin) but when I checked the system the client's name was not found.  Later, I found out that the loan was yet to submit so I advised the dealer to process the application again and submit afresh. The dealer feel so disappointed and you just imagine how he gonna explain to his client.

Okay...that about it...I was expecting an easy and relax day since it is a last working day for the year but we only plan ALLAH know the best for us....However, to cheer the day, my boss gave an early release today at 5.30 p.m. (normal office hour till 6.15 p.m.)  YAHOOOO Happy new year to all and enjoy your weekend.

 Happy 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment